Item: DIY diamond painting card
Material: high quality partial special-shaped drill + card paper
Size: 15x15cm/5.91x5.91in (after card is folded in half)
Package size: 30x15x3cm/11.81x5.91x1.18in
DIY diamond painting steps:
1. Open the packing box and check the special tools for diamond painting
2. Check the color of resin diamond and arrange it in coding order
3. Uncover the tape above and you will see many symbols corresponding to color coding
4. Inlay diamonds with resin according to the corresponding color coding fixture
5. It is suggested that a set of resin diamonds can be completed faster
6. In order to make a perfect diamond painting, put the drawing in one place, and there is no need to leave diamonds in each line of symbols
7. To cut a good figure on the drawing, please install the classification array on the plane of the above material
8. The splicing shall be flat, neat and free of cracks
9. After a good struggle, the remaining glue gaps meet the diamond symbol
This is a DIY diamond card. It has not been completed. You need to complete it yourself.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow 1-2cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
8 * Diamond Paperboards
8 * Greeting Card Envelopes
1 * Diamond Painting Tool (point drill pen, speed-up disc, drill bag)