Material: Chevron board + pvc
Size: 235*235*14mm/9.26*9.26*0.56\" (picture frame) 145mm/5.71\" (tassel) 75mm/2.96\" (lanyard)
Diamond type: round diamond, part drill
DIY diamond painting production steps:
1. Open the box and check the special tools for diamond painting.
2. View the resin diamond color, arranged in coding order.
3. Uncover the above tape map and you will see many symbols corresponding to the color code.
4. Resin-set diamonds according to the corresponding color coding fixture.
5. It is recommended that a set of resin diamonds be completed faster.
6. In order to make a perfect diamond painting, put the drawings in one place, no need to leave diamonds in each line of symbols.
7. To cut a good figure on the drawing, install the sorting array on the plane of the material above.
8. The stitching needs to be flat, neat, and free of cracks.
9. After a good fight, the rest of the glue gap meets the diamond symbol.
This is a DIY diamond painting, not finished, you need to complete it yourself.
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 X Drawing Paper
1 X Picture Frame
1 X Accessories
1 Set X Diamond Painting Tool (Point Drill Pen, Speed Up Plate)